I barely survived the nature walks of the Underling’s early “school” years. And I mean barely. So when one of the cohorts wanted to study botany for a high school credit, I groaned out loud, not inwardly, like a good, supportive auntie would. I may have actually cried myself to sleep that night.
- International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- The Bigger the Fro the More I Know: Multicultural Children’s Book Day 2018
- Smile Big Dream Bigger: Multicultural Children’s Book Day 2018
- When God Made You and When God Made Light: Multicultural Children’s Book Day 2018
- Deschooling: Transitioning from Schooling to Homeschooling