Disclosure Policy: I created this blog to share my homeschooling journey with you. I want to share what has worked and not worked for me and the kids who have learned with me. I want to share ideas for supplementing your family’s income while homeschooling. I also want to be transparent. I have always worked while homeschooling. Always. It is my goal that this site eventually pays for itself and provides another income source for our family (so I can quit my other job). I utilize affiliate memberships and advertising to this end. I will always post an affiliate link statement on the posts that include them. Not all the links in a post will be affiliate links; I won’t withhold great information just because I don’t receive compensation. When you click on an affiliate link or ad, I may receive some sort of small compensation from that company, at no cost to you. I love to share my opinion about curriculum, planners, or other homeschool and home management products. If I receive something in return for a review I will disclose that in the post. My opinions (and man, do I have a lot) are mine. I try to offer well rounded reviews so you can decide for yourself if it will work for you. If I have curriculum for sale on another site, the post will clearly state that the curriculum I am promoting is mine. One day I hope to open an online shop of my own (cue “When You Wish Upon a Star”).
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: Unrestrained Homeschooling (Heather Ventura) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, Unrestrained Homeschooling will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through Unrestrained Homeschooling for the purpose of subscribing to or to receive our newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with Unrestrained Homeschooling, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- Unrestrained Homeschooling uses third-party advertising companies (such as Google AdSense) to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information is shared with the our ad providers or used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- Unrestrained Homeschooling uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and our traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- Unrestrained Homeschooling engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- Unrestrained Homeschooling doesn’t respond to the “Do Not Track” (DNT) browser setting.
- Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
- If at any time you wish to change your contact information or unsubscribe, you can opt out using the link at the bottom of your newsletter or contact me directly at the email below.